In summary: 2019 Media Briefing and Announcements
On Monday, January 7, Mayor Bowser held her first official press conference for 2019. During the briefing she outlined what she expects for her second term and new staff announcements. The Mayor began by announcing the three pieces of legislation her administration will advance to the Council at the start of Council Period 23.
- Sexual Assault Victims Rights Act of 2019
- Ghost Guns Prohibition Act of 2019
- Second Chance Amendment Act of 2019
- New Appointments and Reappointments
- Additional items addressed by the Mayor and the City Administration during the press briefing
Client’s can request the PDF of the entire report (which is password protected) by contacting us.