Clients Trust AMC to:
- Evaluate legislative outlook and assist in developing a sound legislative agenda
- Facilitate introductory and other meetings with key elected officials and staff
- Advocate for a client’s legislative priorities
- Assist with navigating the Executive and Legislative branches as well as agencies
- Provide strategic planning and political advice
- Provide guidance and access to key Executive Branch stakeholders
- Advise on community and stakeholder priorities
- Conduct continuing legislative and legal research
- Educate elected officials and community stakeholders
- Secure invitations for clients to attend various fundraisers and other events
- Conduct focused follow-up meetings with elected officials and staff
- Develop and deliver client presentations before key decision-makers
- Monitor and report on evolving federal legislative, regulatory and policy making activities, news stories and announcements, and political developments
ABOUT BRETT O. GREENE
Brett O. Greene founded AMC in June 2001. He is a native Washingtonian, a Veteran of the United States Air Force and a graduate of Howard University.
Brett has managed large-scale programs at Union Station, US Agency for International Development, US Trade and Development Agency, Washington Suburban Sanitary Commission, DC Water and Sewer Authority, Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority, DC Public Schools and other major Washington associations, businesses and landmarks. The Washington Business Journal awarded Brett “The 40 under 40 Business Leader Award” and “The Minority Business Leader” award. Additionally, he received “The Small Business Person of the Year” award from the DC Chamber of Commerce.
Brett has served on the DC Chamber PAC and continues to serve on the DC Chamber of Commerce’s Government Affairs Committee. He has also served on the boards of Leadership Greater Washington (Class of 2010), the Washington DC Economic Partnership, St. Patrick’s Episcopal Day School, and was appointed by Mayor Muriel Bowser as the Vice-Chair of the DC Commission on Fathers, Men, and Boys. Brett and his wife, Tiffini Greene, served as co-chairs of the DC Chamber of Commerce’s Monte Carlo Night for two consecutive years. They currently co-chair the Annual fund for the Stone Ridge School of the Sacred Heart.
ABOUT TIFFINI GREENE
Tiffini N. Greene has been intimately involved with AMC since its inception in June of 2001. Tiffini participates in client matters and manages the day to day operations of the company.
A native of Washington DC and a graduate of The George Washington University and Howard University, Tiffini brings a wealth of knowledge about the District of Columbia government and how to lead an organization and its employees.
Prior to serving as the Executive Director of a DC Government agency, Tiffini taught secondary English for 17 years for Montgomery County Public Schools in Maryland. She has served on the Providence Hospital Health Foundation’s Board of Directors as well as the Girl Scouts Council of the Nation’s Capital.
As a committed citizen, she currently serves on the District of Columbia Commission on Women and she continues to participate in several national and local campaigns and fundraising efforts.